Torremirona I Holiday home Navata Review
Torremirona I Holiday home Navata

Address : Torremirona I Holiday home Navata, Navata, Spain

Rating : 8.6

Wonderfull



Torremirona I Holiday home Navata It is a large and luxurious villa with 2 storeys, in Torremirona, in a quiet, sunny position, 20 km from the sea, on the golf course.Private: grounds 800 m2, large, nice garden lawn and plants, swimming pool (5 x 10 m, 01.01.-31.12.). Outside shower, terrace, garden furniture, barbecue. In the complex: restaurant, bar, fitness room, spa area in 200 m. Grocers are 2 km, supermarket 6 km, restaurant, bar 500 m, railway station "Figueres" 10 km, sandy beach 20 km away from the villa. Golf course (18 hole), tennis, sports centre are 500 m away.Nearby attractions: Museo Dali en Figueres 10 km. Please note: car essential.It is a 4-room villa on 2 levels. There is a large living room with TV with exit to the terrace. There is a dining room. There are one room with 1 double bed (2 x 90 cm) and shower/WC. There is also one room with 2 beds (90 cm). The large kitchen has 4 hotplates, oven, dishwasher, ceramic glass hob, micro wave, freezer, grill, electric coffee machine. There is one more shower/WC and Heating. On the upper floor: There is one room with 1 french bed (160 cm) and a bath/shower/WC. There is also exit to the terrace. Air-conditioning is also available. There are 2 terrraces (12 m2 and 20 m2), a large garden and a lawn. The apartment is also equipped with terrace furniture, balcony furniture and barbecue.



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Tung Trang Hotel


Torremirona I Holiday home Navata Review

Torremirona I Holiday home Navata Review


Agoda - Torremirona I Holiday Home Navata Girona Spain - Best ...
Torremirona I Holiday Home Navata Girona : Instant Confirmation and low rates for Girona Torremirona I Holiday Home Navata with Agoda.

Booking.com: Torremirona I Holiday home Navata , Navata, Espagne ...
Torremirona I Holiday home Navata, Navata Réservez avec le Meilleur Tarif Garanti ! 32 photos vous attendent sur Booking.com.

Booking.com: Torremirona I Holiday home Navata , Navata, Spanien ...
Torremirona I Holiday home Navata, Navata boka med Bästa pris-garanti! 32 bilder finns på Booking.com.

Torremirona I Holiday home Navata, Navata | Costa Brava
It is a large and luxurious villa with 2 storeys, in Torremirona, in a quiet, sunny position, 20 km from the sea, on the golf course. Private: grounds 800 m2

Torremirona I Holiday home Navata, Navata | Costa Brava
Los comentarios que puede leer a continuación no están redactados en castellano. Reserve ahora y muy cerca de aquí:

Torremirona 1 in Navata - Selfcatering.travel
Torremirona 1 in Navata, Catalonia, Spain. Book direct and check reviews for Torremirona 1. Navata self-catering holiday villas and apartments.

Torremirona in Navata, Catalonia - Self-Catering Holiday ...
Torremirona in Navata, Catalonia, Spain. Book direct and check reviews for Torremirona. Navata self-catering holiday villas and apartments.

Torremirona I Holiday home Navata, Navata | Costa Brava
Les commentaires ci-dessous ne sont pas rédigés en français. Réserver et près d'ici:

Torremirona 1, Navata, Catalonia, Spain MyHome.ie Overseas
Torremirona 1, Navata, Catalonia, Spain. 3 Bed. Asking price 931. Brought to market by Five Star

Torremirona I Holiday Home Navata, Navata - Le migliori offerte ...
Le migliori offerte per hotel Torremirona I Holiday Home Navata di Navata (Spagna). Prenota il tuo hotel a Navata confrontando i prezzi dei maggiori portali di


0 comments:

 
Top